was originally written
to explain to a child,
with Irish/Italian heritage,
why she should not
of being “White”.
Her “Black” friends
along with what she had
learned in school
had convinced her
that all “white people”
are evil racist
and have held
all “black people”
in slavery in the past,
and are denying them
freedom even today.
should be made
ashamed of their race
or taught such despicable
factual racial truth
-- Waylon Allen
Some Facts Covered In the Book:
1. Why charging Racism on the part of all “White” people is wrong and ignorant of fact. In actuality racism is often confused with the effort to protect Culture. Click to read more.
2. That Africans escaped a fate worse than slavery in coming to America and how the “whole story" of the Atlantic slave trade has been hidden. Click to read more.
3. That few of the “White” people in the South actually owned slaves in America, and that a higher percentage of “Black” slave owners actually existed in America. Click to read more.
4. That the first official slave owner was a Black African. Read "The Founding Father of Slavery in Colonial America" beginning on page 24 of the book.
5. The book explains how the history of "White Slaves" is ignored and hidden in textbooks and educational information. Read "White Slaves" beginning on page 22 of the book.
6. That slavery was abolished in America and the World primarily by “White” people alone. Click to read more.
7. The Book explains how "White Privilege" is a misunderstanding of fact and is actually confused with "White Achievement". Click to read more.
8. The book explains why "playing the race card" is no longer valid in America today. Click to read more.
9. The book explains how words we use every day program our minds to think racially, and why we should stop their use by government and educational institutions. Read "Time To Move Beyond Race" starting on page 13 of the book.
10. The book explores such topics as Racial Supremacy, Racial Abuse, and Racial Equality with a fresh perspective that provides a more in depth view of the topics. Read "Racial Supremacist" starting on page 63 of the book.
11. The book offers suggestions for overcoming the racial animosity and resentment that exists today in America. The book notes that by recognizing and knowing the factual history associated with the issues of race and race relations, the adage "and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free" from John 8:30 in the bible, is applicable today. Read "Rehabilitation" beginning on page 86 of the book.
12. The book concludes with a humanizing consideration of the charges of racism and abuse now being directed at the police men and women in our nation. Statistics and facts are presented in defense of the police along with a sense of urgency in the reason why there might be dire consequences for our nation in delaying our support. Read "Alternative" and "A Solution" beginning on page 91 of the book.
All information in the book is provided with valid references.
Please Join Us
In Making the
True Facts Known
A commentary from a different perspective about Race Relations and reason for concern by Waylon Allen